Reddie discloses your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy .
HMG Advertising Inc d/b/a Reddie® Group (“Reddie”) respects the privacy of the users who access its website (the “Website”), its mobile application (the “Application”), and/or Reddie’s other products and services (“Products” and together with the Website and the Application, and any combination thereof, the “Reddie Offerings” and each may be referred to individually as a “Reddie Offering”) and desires to inform you of its policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information Reddie collects from or about its users in connection with the Reddie Offerings.
You may not access HMG Advertising Inc dba Reddie Group (“Reddie”) Software if You are Reddie’s direct competitor, except with Reddie’s prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Software for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
This Agreement is effective between You and Reddie as of the date You accept this Agreement.
Reddie collects information from you in various ways when you access or use the Reddie Offerings. Reddie collects personal information from you in the following ways:
(1) You directly provide your personal information to Reddie:
(2) Personal Information Collected Via The Reddie Offerings. Reddie collects certain information from you automatically when you access and use the Reddie Offerings as described below:
1) General Use. In general, Reddie uses your personal information to respond to your requests as submitted through the Reddie Offerings, to provide you the Reddie Offerings you request, or to help serve you better. Reddie may use your personal information in the following ways:
(2) Creation of Non-Identifiable Data. Reddie may create de-identified information records from personal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Reddie may use this information in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance Reddie’s products and services. Reddie reserves the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to third parties in its discretion.
Reddie discloses your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy .
(1) Third Party Service Providers. Reddie may share your personal information with third party service providers that perform services for or on behalf of Reddie, for the purposes described in this Policy, including: to provide you with the Reddie Offerings; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of Profiles; to optimize the performance of the Reddie Offerings; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Reddie.
(2) Affiliates. Reddie may share some or all your personal information with its parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliates”), in which case Reddie will require its Affiliates to honor this Policy.
(3) Corporate Restructuring. Reddie may share some or all your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction involving the sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of Reddoe’s business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If Reddie’s company, business or assets is acquired by another company, that company will possess the personal information collected by Reddie and the company will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
(4) Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information, Reddie and its U.S. and other foreign service providers may disclose your personal information if Reddie believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary: (a) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other legally valid inquiries or orders served on Reddie; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Reddie or users of the Reddie Offerings; (c) in connection with a legal investigation; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law, this Policy, or Reddie’s End User License Agreement, as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable law or legal process, which may include lawful access by U.S. or foreign courts, law enforcement or other government authorities.
Reddie has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Reddie restricts access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements.
Reddie has record retention processes designed to retain personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out herein or as otherwise required to meet legal or business requirements.
The Reddie Offerings are not directed towards individuals under the age of 13, and Reddie does not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Furthermore, Reddie does not intentionally allow visitors under the age of 18 to register for the Reddie Offerings. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Reddie and Reddie learns that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, Reddie will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that Reddie might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact Reddie at: 31 W 34th Street, Suite 8107, New York NY 10001.
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Website.
(1) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from the Website for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all or portions of the Reddie Offerings or all functionality of the Reddie Offerings.
(2) Access, Update, or Correct Your Information. Subject to limited exceptions under the applicable law, you may request to review, correct inaccuracies, and/or update your personal information in Reddie’s custody by submitting a request to email@example.com or by writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request personal information for the purpose of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his or her personal information records.
(3) Opting Out of Email & SMS Communications. If you have signed-up to receive our email marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the ”unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of the email or other electronic communication. Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us at the contact information under ”Contact Us” on the Website. If you provide your phone number through the Reddie Offerings, Reddie may send you notifications by SMS; however, you may opt out of SMS communications by unlinking your mobile phone number through the Website.
If you are a non-U.S. user of the Reddie Offerings, by using the Reddie Offerings and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed outside the country in which it was collected, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
This Policy is subject to occasional revision Reddie will notify you of any material changes in its collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information by posting a notice on the Website. If you object to any such changes, you must notify Reddie within thirty (30) days of the date on which such notice is posted to the website that you wish to terminate your access to the Reddie Offerings. Continued use of the Reddie Offerings following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes. Unless otherwise stated herein or prohibited by law, your election to terminate your access to the Reddie Offerings shall not terminate your obligation to pay any and all amounts owed Reddie by you.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy or Reddie’s data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any security violations to Reddie, please contact Reddie by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by mail at: 31 W 34th Street, Suite 8107, New York NY 10001
(AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided personal data to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a ”California customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal data to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California customers should be able to visit your website for further information on how to submit a request or, if applicable, opt out of your ability to share their personal data with third parties for those parties’ direct marketing purposes.
We are providing this supplemental privacy notice to California users on behalf of the business who use Reddie Offerings, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (”CCPA”). Please note that as a service provider who may handle personal information on behalf of its customers, Reddie is not required to provide a CCPA notice. This notice does not apply to individuals with whom Reddie engages in the individuals’ capacity as representatives of businesses that may provide services to Reddie, or to which Reddie may provide its services including any user who visits www.ReddieGroup.com, which is designed only for businesses and not for individuals’ use in their personal or household capacity.
The CCPA grants California residents the following rights.
(1) Information. You can request information about how a Reddie customer has collected, used and shared your personal information through the Reddie Offerings during the past 12 months. You can do so free from discrimination.
(2) Access. You can request a copy of the personal information that Reddie maintains about you on behalf of a Reddie Customer.
(3) Deletion. You can ask to delete the personal information that Reddie maintains about you on behalf of a Reddie Customer.
(4) Opt-out of sale of your personal information. While Reddie does not allow its customers to sell personal information through the Reddie Offerings, there are steps you can take to limit online tracking.